Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 10
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4715 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Modern kitchen

Hi
Thought i would share this image of ,what i hope looks like, a modern kitchen. The trend seems to be for larger, simpler cabinet doors and drawer fronts with discrete or no handles, so here is my idea. I must say i am pleased with the handles, which i was only able to create thx to Cec sharing her downlight . wink

when i have finished them i plan to use them here:-

Front

Rear

Mike
[Jan 17, 2018, 2:19:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Modern kitchen

Couple of images of this kitchen are ready, still undecided where to use it though :-

and a LINK for you to view it.

Mike
[Jan 27, 2018, 10:47:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Managed a little more on this project, so i have a few more images to share.

Entrance

Night view of the dining room

And lounge

Appreciate your views.

Mike
[Feb 25, 2018, 4:43:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thought i had best share a floor plan too.

The project actually has 4 floors, 2 at the ground level, to enable me to have higher ceilings in the lounge diner and 2 on the 1st floor to compensate for the ground floor, hence the steps up to 2 bedrooms and bathrooms. I have used several "rooms" some for floors, some for ceilings and some for both.

Ground floor

1st floor

As the furnished bedroom on this level has walls of various heights, i have had to create a ceiling with a box, seemed easier than using yet another level (laziness really).

Comments welcome

Mike
[Feb 25, 2018, 5:23:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Nice kitchen, lots of cool details and some very good renderings.

Xiste
[Feb 26, 2018, 4:59:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Nice renderings Mike!
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Feb 26, 2018, 11:21:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you Xiste and enkonyito, its the plug ins that create the quality not me, all i do is increase the pixals. biggrin

The Office is now done so here is a view of it and a few exterior shots.

Front

Back

And roof detail

Enjoy smile

Mike
[Mar 3, 2018, 11:00:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Hi, i decided to rearrange the office a little and also add patio doors, here is a screen shot of the window :-

unfortunately after trying 2 renders (4.5 hrs each sad ) this is the result :-

Anyone have any idea why i have lost my monitor screens?

Thx in advance.

Mike
[Mar 4, 2018, 10:37:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Anyone have any idea why i have lost my monitor screens?

Perhaps Ctrl Alt Del...

laughing
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Mar 4, 2018, 12:21:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Cheerio forum
[Mar 4, 2018, 3:11:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved