Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3660 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
KandW

Deutschland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
.shd3-File opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader

After installing the portable version of SweetHome 3D 5.7 Windows x86 Version , instantly - for no reason - all '.sh3d' files are automatically marked as if they were associated to a '.pdf' file. In other words, when I double-click on a .sh3d file,
Acrobat Reader starts with the following error message: "Adobe Acrobat Reader can not open 'Floor plan_1.04.sh3d' because the file type is not supported".
When I start SweetHome and open a .sh3d file, the file will load correctly. More elegant and faster is of course Double-click on the file.
How can I cancel the wrong link?
Have I downloaded the right version of Sweet Home? The computer runs on Windows 7 - 32 Bit operating system. What does mean -"x86".
Many thanks for your assistance.
[Jan 28, 2018, 10:34:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: .shd3-File opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader

The portable version doesn't associate .sh3d extension with Sweet Home 3D executables. A search on the web will give you a solution.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 28, 2018, 5:09:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KandW

Deutschland
Re: .shd3-File opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader

Thanks for your advice. I followed your link, and changed File Associations and Extensions. But my input was not accepted. What now?
I wonder why in an earlier program of SweetHome portable I didn't had this problem.
[Jan 29, 2018, 3:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved