Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10323 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: My first hand on SH3D. Planning a new home. Please Advise.

About Your design:
1. Wile You already know how to export/import walls/objects make a sloping wall and import it in a different position (from vertical to horizontal) or use Shape Generator plugin.
2. I think the door in the stair case is dangerous for head or useless.

I suggest this:

or this:

3. Make more room for bathroom and put lavatory in it. I think there is their place.
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Jun 6, 2018, 12:32:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Darshiit

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: My first hand on SH3D. Planning a new home. Please Advise.

Thanks Dorin,..

1. I actually dont know much more about modeling in SH3d. I could do basic shapes. But will learn more on it. Thanks.

2. I'm for sure going to put window only on stairs room. the whole idea is , it should look like this...

or

3. I placed Lavatory/Sink outside that bath/toilet intentionally as per my society's living habbits. People dont like to get into washroom just to wash hands before lunch/dinner. This sink is handy outside for quick washing of hands or face. But still I will see the possiblities. Thanks for the suggestion.

As I stated earlier, I'm not pretty good with sh3d. So working out on elevations with it may not be a cup of my tea. I might use Sketchup to create external designs. I really will be thankful if you guys can help me make some good looking elevation in 3d.

Regards,..
Darshiit
[Jun 7, 2018, 5:44:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved