Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10324 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: My first hand on SH3D. Planning a new home. Please Advise.

Here is little updated version.

plz ignore the last one.

OK.
I see that you have a garden.
Ok for the last model, I understnd better.

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jan 31, 2018, 2:21:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Darshiit

India

Yeah,

Its an open space, which I cant claim but surely i can grow some plants there and make it a garden. Its perfectly legal.

Did u go through all floors ? If u can tell me where shall i put beams and columns in this ?
Or you have any different idea on how differently it can be designed ?

I will share other possible designs this weekend once i develop it. I need you guys to help me with things I dont know.

Thanks again.

Regards,..
Darshiit
[Feb 1, 2018, 3:58:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi,

keep in mind that there are constraints in every building, especially those with several floors (electric, water, sewage, ...)
In France, if your plans exceed 150 m² (floor area) you must call an architect is the law.

level 0: why not open the kitchen on the living?
The living room would be enlarged.

The southern window of the room could bring a lot of heat, only one should be enough.
In addition there would be the noise of the parking.

level 1: the rooms seem (to me) well disposed.
I changed the balcony a bit to make it structurally simpler.
(red and blue arrow) and I move the black beam.

level 2 and 3: nothing to add.

smile
---
[Feb 1, 2018, 6:41:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Darshiit

India

Thanks Bro,

So this design seems more convinient ?

About open kitchen, I dont know if i will plan it or not. It purely depends on wife's choice as shez gonna spend most of her time there.

Southern window in both kitchen and bed at level0 required for air circulation. As the area is less populated it won't attract much of the traffic . Plus it will give a view to the parking area from bedroom.

Thanks again,

But I expect you to design something different as I might have a limited imagination. With your experience and i m sure u must have gone through thousands of designs, if you can suggest something better then this, I will be thankful.

Please check this

This shall give u the idea how the houses r being build now adays,elevations shall give u the idea.

Regards,..
Darshiit
[Feb 3, 2018, 3:01:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Hi Darshiit

Here is another copy of your file, it may give you some idea's.
Share 1
Mike
[Feb 4, 2018, 1:39:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Remember, there are houses at north and East sides, so no window on these walls !

wink
---
[Feb 4, 2018, 5:22:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Darshiit

India

Hi Darshiit

Here is another copy of your file, it may give you some idea's.
Share 1
Mike

Thanks Mike for heads up and all the efforts u put for this project.

Here r the things which doesnt make this plan going.
1> putting toilets on WEST side will block all fresh air coming through that side.
2> As bdfd said, there will be other ppl's houses on North and East side, so cant put a window there unless I put an OTS (open space ) on that side on ground floor and build a wall over it.
3> putting a wall at main enterence will lead a person to the kitchen directly. Also makes things invisible at door step if one is in the living area.

But still its a nice effort. I shall change the plan a bit in ur design and will reshare it.

But once again, a big thank from the bottom of my heart for spending time over it and considering it as a project.

hope to see more ideas from you soon bro...

Regards,..
Darshiit
[Feb 5, 2018, 3:37:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hi Darshiit,

Here is an example with a nice roof (jacuzzi and pergola)...

All walls and Windows have same textures by level.
Balcony and west walls have beeen simplified.

Regards,
bdfd

smile
---
[Feb 6, 2018, 6:44:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Darshiit

India

Thanks bro bdfd,..

I like the way u decorated the roof. jacuzzi I might not opt but I'm for sure going to do some terrace gardening. Already asked a friend to build some good utils for that.

I'm also planning to add a solar system on roof top. As my area is blessed by the mighty Sun. I can generate some energy from it. Also I'm going to use solar water heater for hot water need.

I'm yet to finalize design for my home. After finalizing design, the build up will take about 1 and half year and plus interiors might take some more time.

Thanks again for all the efforts you guys have put into it. I'm still open for any change in design ( placement of rooms, bathrooms etc ). Just in case if i dont find any more designs , I will keep u guys posted here. :)

Thanks again..

Regards,..
Darshiit
[Feb 7, 2018, 2:13:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Darshiit

India

BUMP.............

So Finally after making and throwing tonz of plans into my rubbish bin, I came up with a plan what i m going to use to build my little home.

As I promised whenever i will come up with final version of my plan I will share here. so here we go..

Its as per VASTU (as per my best knowledge) as my family demanded.

Interiors I have done just on the first floor and that too very basic. Neither proper color scheme I applied. May be u guys will help me with it.

Here is the link, plz share ur views on pros and cons of the plan.
[CODE] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jAAF-Pk_9Sgd...ug1L32JM/view?usp=sharing [/CODE]

Stairs : from G.F. to F.F. Tread 10" , Rise 6" , Width 3'6"
from F.F. to Roof access , Tread 9", Rise 7" , Width 3'6"
(sorry for the hollow step, i dont know how to fill it as i created object with walls and imported it. LOL )

On G.F. , Indian style toilet placed under the stairs (marked).

Hope to hear back from u guys soon.

And yeah a big big big thanks to developers of SweetHome 3d, who made this wonderful free thingy to help a person like me.

Best regards....

Darshiit
[Jun 4, 2018, 3:18:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 22   Pages: 3   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved