Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2961 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
boodlums

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Mac App Store version, no Java SDK: How to install plugin?

I do not have any Java SDK installed on my Mac (macOS Sierra). I have the App Store version of SH3D. How do I install a plugin? I spend an hour searching this site and could not find any instructions for this situation, so I had to create this new thread.
[Feb 15, 2018, 1:58:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Mac App Store version, no Java SDK: How to install plugin?

Under Mac OS X, plug-ins can be installed by double-clicking on them.
But from your past message, I guess you're trying to run the Furniture Library Editor in which case you must install Java 8.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 16, 2018, 10:36:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
boodlums

USA
Re: Mac App Store version, no Java SDK: How to install plugin?

Oh man, c'est dommage pour moi. I guess I'll have to do without the plugin, since there's no way I will ever install Java. Java and Flash are banned from my world.
Any chance of the functionality being put into the app itself?
[Feb 17, 2018, 1:48:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved