Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2199 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
nuvolari

United Kingdom
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Base Plan definition

What defines the base plan? I find , if the base plan is locked, I can move some objects eg cupboards but not others eg doors and frames.
There must therefore be a rule governing components which are automatically assigned to the base plan.
Is there a facility for editing this rule?
I cannot find reference to this question in the help tab.
[Apr 3, 2018, 6:27:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Re: Base Plan definition

Base plan, lockable, includes walls and rooms. Anything labelled as windows, doors or staircases are also automatically included in base plan (not movable).

Other furniture is by default not part of base plan. But you can control by checking/unchecking "Part of base plan" in the furniture dialogue.

I cannot remember whether it is possible to override the "part of base plan" (movable) for doors/windows/staircases with the FurnitureLibraryEditor,

ok
[Apr 3, 2018, 7:08:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

..remember whether it is possible to override the "part of base plan" (movable) for doors/windows/staircases with the FurnitureLibraryEditor...
Did a quick check, and I do not think it is possible to override. Once a piece of furniture is set to Door/Window, the movable option appears to be ignored.
movable#2=true
doorOrWindow#2=true

.. and the item cannot 'opt out' of the base plan. See thread 1781.

ok
[Apr 4, 2018, 9:11:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Once a piece of furniture is set to Door/Window, the movable option appears to be ignored

There is one workaround:
If you group your windows, doors, stairs or invisible boxes with an object that is not part of the base plan, the whole group can be unlocked from the base plan.

X
[Apr 6, 2018, 9:06:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved