Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1604 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Raka_Aditya

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can't Delete Double Furniture In Category Folder

Thanks for this forum.
i have problem in my sh3d. i was import furniture in my sh3d but there have double furniture in category folder. when am delete one of both but only one can delete and other one can't delete. my question is, how i can delete furniture in category folder??? anyone can help me??? biggrin biggrin biggrin Can't Delete Double Furniture In Category Folder
[Apr 21, 2018, 9:22:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Can't Delete Double Furniture In Category Folder

Only individually imported furniture can be deleted. Just select the one you want to remove, and choose Edit > Delete menu item.
If you want to remove furniture coming from SH3F libraries, please see the end of Importing 3D models section.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 21, 2018, 1:42:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Raka_Aditya

Indonesia
Re: Can't Delete Double Furniture In Category Folder

Thanks for answer. can you explain where i can see the end of importing model section?
[Apr 23, 2018, 10:22:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved