Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 13
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7636 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
New Property

Hi.
Here is a LINK to a new design, fixtures and fittings only, and an approximation of its plumbing. Plumbing levels show little as i used polylines to connect the heaters to the radiators, under floor heating etc.
I will share some images later.
Mike
[Apr 22, 2018, 9:45:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: New Property

Images from pool level up and a few outside

Thats all the layout, heres a few from around the house and 1 of the plumbing.

[Apr 22, 2018, 11:43:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Impressive construction!
Very nice work.
[Apr 22, 2018, 9:30:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank You Xiste
Its more detail than i have done in the past, glad you liked it
Mike
[Apr 26, 2018, 9:53:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Few more images now, I made a few changes to the pool and the gallery above it.

Pool edging is now dark blue tiles with a round edge, each tile started as a room, and i changed the under water lighting (ceiling lights turned 90 degrees located in a hole in the wall).

In the gallery area i have replaced the sloping ceiling with an arched one and modified the lighting to suit.The longer lights are centered on the pool, not really low enough to illuminate it so there are 3 light sources below them.

Finally an outside night view, illumination from street lamps, forgot to put the plants back though.

Mike
[Apr 26, 2018, 10:26:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Congratulations, Mike. Very well done, tasty and precisely! I love the small lights in the staircase.
[Apr 26, 2018, 10:33:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ndorigatti

Italia

I'm very impressed by the quality and detail! Great!
And I'm really in love with that downpipes (it's the right name for those pipes that are used for rain?), and the glass balconies.

Do you think you can share them?
[Apr 27, 2018, 11:29:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you VeroniQ, i would like that small area as somewhere to sit with a coffee in the morning.

Ndorigatti Thank you too, the down pipes are just cylinders positioned in line with the existing library "rain gutter" items, the brackets are made with walls as are Gutter end caps. The glass panels are walls, the posts for the rail are mostly individual, with the brackets lining up to fairly odd angles, several of the foot plates are odd too, due to the wall slope. Some are either straight or 90 degrees and could transfer elsewhere.
Here is a link to view the project and Here is a link to download it. Feel free to reuse anything there that you find usable (if not user friendly, lots of box's used in the doors ,windows and kitchen cabinets).
Mike
[Apr 28, 2018, 7:33:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Do let me know if you spot any errors or changes that could make improvements.
Mike
[Apr 28, 2018, 7:40:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Even more impressed after making a 3D-visit.
Very nice effect you have created with making the under water lights shine in the water.
[Apr 30, 2018, 1:57:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved