Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1475 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
ZioLollo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Render problem with light and reflections

All objects have been set to opaque, here below render without and with lights:

Render without lights

Render with sunlight

I want the black elements to remain black
[May 16, 2018, 10:43:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ZioLollo

Re: Render problem with light and reflections

I tried to make every 3d model material opaque, but the reflected effect remains.

I need help :/
[May 17, 2018, 11:55:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

This gray must come from an ambient color or a reflection color set on these elements. Where did you get them?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 18, 2018, 11:44:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ZioLollo

console ps4 is a 3d model that I downloaded, so I rearranged it on Blender. On sh3d all the materials of the model I have set on an opaque color, then I tried to replace all the colors with the texture, but the result is this
[May 19, 2018, 8:51:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Your model could be too shiny. Select the objects, choose Furniture > Modify menu item and click on Matt radio button in modification pane to check if it works better.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 20, 2018, 5:52:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ZioLollo

I downloaded 3d object from https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/ in collada file. When I import them in sh3d I always have problems of reflection of light, as if the objects were shiny even if I imposed them all on opaque
[Jul 25, 2018, 10:57:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

I had the same problem several times. You have to figure out which of the materials of the model it is and set it to "invisible".
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jul 25, 2018, 11:47:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved