Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1687 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
cboteros

Czech Republic
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can't create a Photo or Video (MacOS High Sierra)

Hello,

Yesterday I installed SH3D from the App Store (which means that I had to pay US$15 to get it) and I see several issues with this application.

One of the issues is that I'm not able to create a photo or a video. I open any of the dialogs for creating a photo or video, select the options and click on "Create". Some time passes until the processing finishes (for example, I can see the picture in the dialog) and then I click on "Save..." but nothing happens...

It seems that there is a problem with "Saving" and/or "Loading" files in general since I also saw that I'm not able to "import furniture" normally (from the "Import Furniture..." dialog, I click on the button "Choose model" and nothing happens. The only way I can import the furniture is by drag-and-dropping the .zip file into the dialog).

In another note, this seems to be happening only with the MacOS version which I got from Apple Store, because with the Java version I don't have these problems.

SH3D Version: Sweet Home 3D ® Version 5.7.1 Mac App Store
[May 23, 2018, 7:50:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Can't create a Photo or Video (MacOS High Sierra)

Unfortunately, this issue happens for a few users, but I didn't succeed to reproduce it yet.
This is probably due to limitations on sandboxed programs.
If you agree, I'll contact you directly to try a solution I recently thought about.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 24, 2018, 10:29:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved