Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1844 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
mngoc272

Vietnam
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
All of my models and textures are lost

Hi everyone. Today when I opened Sweethome3D, I realized that all of the models I downloaded and my textures were lost. I have lots of models and textures that I don't want to lose crying crying . What can I do to get them back?
[Jun 6, 2018, 7:48:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania
Re: All of my models and textures are lost

After stop crying maybe tell us something about system, what kind of SH3D You use and what java (8,9,10).
I believe all Your file are on their place but You can't see them from SH3D. Usually is a java version problem.
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Jun 6, 2018, 12:42:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mngoc272

Vietnam

I use SH3D version 5.7
Java version 1.8.0_162 / 32 bit / 0.6 GB
Max Java 3D version 1.6.0
[Jun 12, 2018, 3:35:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Under Windows, imported 3D models and textures are stored in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D folder where user is your login. Can you check if this folder is empty? Or maybe you use another profile/login?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 12, 2018, 4:37:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mngoc272

Vietnam

This folder has a xml file 5 subfolders, four of which are empty except the Work folder
[Jun 25, 2018, 4:41:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved