Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 23
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4318 times and has 22 replies Next Thread
jimass

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
I love SweetHome but...

I love SweetHome I use it for couple years but I would like to move forward. I know it's free and can't be perfect so my questions is what program can make 3D floor plans like that http://www.crs.as/fotogalerie_residence.html

I would like to have better renders and these ones look perfect to me. Thank you for any advice guys.
[Jun 8, 2018, 2:52:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark
Re: I love SweetHome but...

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for something like this?

... or have I failed to grasp some important detail?

Cec
[Jun 8, 2018, 4:20:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jimass

It's correct. Like 3D floorplans from this link.

http://www.crs.as/fotogalerie_residence.html
[Jun 8, 2018, 6:58:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You should read the tip How to show interior parts hidden by walls.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 8, 2018, 9:31:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jimass

Hi Puybaret, I know about hidden walls but I'm talking about render itselfs. I don't have that good results from Sweethome like renders from link I post.

I also use plugin for better rendering but still lights and sharpness are not that good. Or do I do something wrong?
[Jun 9, 2018, 11:16:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jimass

Ceciliabr - I can see what you say. Your render is from Sweethome but I hope you can see different of quality these renders compare to your sweethome render.
[Jun 9, 2018, 2:06:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Personally, I don't see huge differences between the images of the link you posted and the one posted by Cecilia. If you want sharper images, just compute larger images.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 9, 2018, 4:26:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jimass

Do you tell me this is same? First plan is much more realistic. Colors, surfaces, shadows etc. There is a huge different. I don't want to criticise SweetHome I'm just asking, if somebody know program which made these renders or something similar.

I'm tring to find it long time by google but no success.

[Jun 9, 2018, 7:36:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Did you study the renderings by enkonyito and Ceciliabr in the forum? And their hints. Me, I could not make such renderings, but that is down to me, not shortcomings in SH3D / sunflow. But are you possibly asking for something specific that I missed.

ok
[Jun 9, 2018, 8:54:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

NO OFFENSE, You din't try enough!
1. True. It is some differences between them. The major one is that:
First cost 130 euro/floor; second= nothing (except work, passion and pleasure).
2. If You read more carefully on the Czech site You will see that is their job - to make professional presentation.
3. You can do this also if You try for 50 times and wait >24h each time to render something at high quality.
OR invest in professional windows licence (~500 euro) + an professional CAD for architecture program (5000~6000 euro) + same hardware for this (~ 5000 euro) + some training course (~ 2 to 3 years).
You see? Is very simple!
Good luck!
PS. I identify (partially) which programs was used and I'm not interested on it. Are closed sources, Windows only and a lot of investment. Is not my tip!
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Jun 10, 2018, 7:20:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved