Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1671 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Edthek

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused No walls in 3d mode

Help. All my furniture is displayed, but nothing else. I created the floor plan by down loading the plan provided by the builder. It's a 4 bedroom apt. on the first floor. Thanks for any help.
Ed
[Jun 11, 2018, 11:43:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: No walls in 3d mode

Could be several things, but hard to guess without seeing a picture or the plan itself, two things off the top of my head:

Did you by accident set 3D view - Modify 3D view - Walls transparency to invisible?
Does the drawing have several levels, with furniture on one and walls etc on other?

ok
[Jun 12, 2018, 8:07:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved