Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2304 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
esse2003

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
rendering

Dear all. I have just completed my 3d house model. I tried to do some pictures using the sweet home function (rendering option at maximum level). It's not working so fine. It takes so long and at the end the quality is so poor (even increasing the pixels at higher lever).
Is there an alternative free software in which I can import my 3d model and do the rendering much faster with the right resolution?

Thanks all!
[Jun 20, 2018, 9:12:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: rendering

You may want to test your renderings at Quality 3 and low resolution (say 300x400 or something) before you do a high quality render. That way you will get an idea of how a high resolution (Q4, 1000+x1200+) will work. If it does not, change time, place and light-sources.

There are many good hints on the site which can help you get it right. Look in the blog and for posts by Ceciliabr and enkonyito

ok

PS - you can use Blender (or other software) which allows you to use other renderers, but that could take a lot of time if you are not an experienced user.
[Jun 20, 2018, 10:38:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved