Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 16
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6379 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: New demo?

Hi enkonyito
Would something like This be any good to you, its set up as shops/ cafe ground floor, offices 1st floor then 2 levels of apartments, i've not done anything with the interiors as i felt they were'nt really needed, if you can use it then feel free to do any mods you like as i just fancied the challenge when i saw your earlier comment. smile
Here is an image made with all default settings (1.5)took about an hour at 1600 pixel width, i did set to path but estimate was 6 hrs on my steam powered pc, so i stopped it. biggrin

Mike
[Jul 7, 2018, 11:03:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

I am mainly looking for projects with good indoor natural light.

@enkonyito, I'd be glad to share with you my file. Not a riad but it may be what you need. I'll upload it and pm you the link if you are interested. Just let me know.

[Jul 8, 2018, 5:57:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Seems there may be a competition for the new demo smile Love atrium houses - and it is not a bad idea for a new demo. Even if they are of little use at 60° with high sun <7° above the horizon in winter...
[Jul 8, 2018, 1:02:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Many thanks for your propositions. I like the idea of a house with a patio. Well done, Mike53!
Beautiful design, also, rontant, but the ninth demo is a house a little bit like that.
And what do you think about a chalet?
[Jul 9, 2018, 12:04:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@Mike53
i did set to path but estimate was 6 hrs on my steam powered pc, so i stopped it
I think a path global illumination over 4h is long especially since I double the width of the final image to reduce the noise caused by this type of rendering even if I start up it at night.

@rontant
I'd be glad to share with you my file. Not a riad but it may be what you need.
Thank you for your proposition. To see later, why not?
Recently, I made a "classic" rendering of a project with large windows and a ceiling height of about 4m.

@VeroniQ
And what do you think about a chalet?
A chalet with exposed beams would be nice. In the mountains or at the water's edge? And why not both?
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Jul 9, 2018, 4:42:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Hello Véro,

A building with a dozen of floors would be good.

smile
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 10, 2018, 7:14:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved