Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3979 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
photo rendering job queue

My wish for Sweet Home 3D future version would be to have the photo rendering options that allow users to queue up multiple photo rendering jobs to the computer. This way I can submit several rendering jobs before I go to sleep and I don't have to wake up every 2-5 hours to do the next photo rendering jobs. By the time I wake up in the morning, at least 2-3 photo rendering jobs would be completed.

Any thought on this?
[Jul 5, 2018, 9:48:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: photo rendering job queue

What about trying 3D view > Store point of view and 3D view > Create photos at points of view menu items?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 5, 2018, 10:22:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

Ah.... this is exactly what I was wishing for. So the feature is already there. Thank you very much for pointing this out to me. I really love SH3D!
[Jul 5, 2018, 1:29:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

By the way, a tickmark option to automatically shutdown the computer when the photo rendering job is finished would be great. Multiple rendering jobs can take hours and ideally would be left to run overnight, so this auto shutdown option can be a good way to help us save electricity. Some video production software have this auto shutdown option, e.g. Cyberlink Power Director.
[Jul 7, 2018, 4:02:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

There's no shutdown option in Java API, nevertheless there seems to be a solution to achieve this. Maybe in a future version...
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 6, 2018, 1:18:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

There's no shutdown option in Java API, nevertheless there seems to be a solution to achieve this. Maybe in a future version...

Interesting!
I had a similar request to put the system to sleep when the photos creation at points of view is complete.
EnkoNyito
[Sep 8, 2018, 8:14:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved