Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2787 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
ltd77

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Thank you to the developers

I initially did some research a couple years ago and selected this software to design our new home. I have been using it over the past two years to narrow down many details of the design before an architect made up blueprints from it, and have put many many hours in our design with the software. This software can do things way above and beyond just a simple blueprint. It allows getting rooms and dimensions exact to specifications and previewing a home long before it's built. Even things as simple as furnishing can change your thoughts on design and layout, which we too used the software for. We will continue to use it for future work on the house, too, such as landscape, etc.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the developers for this project and for keeping it updated along the way. I will surely be sending in a donation as we complete our project.

Best regards,
Chris
[Jul 13, 2018, 5:04:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Thank you to the developers

Thanks Chris, I’m happy you enjoy using Sweet Home 3D and hope you’ll enjoy your new house as well smile
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 16, 2018, 8:35:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

I initially did some research a couple years ago and selected this software to design our new home. I have been using it over the past two years to narrow down many details of the design before an architect made up blueprints from it, and have put many many hours in our design with the software. This software can do things way above and beyond just a simple blueprint. It allows getting rooms and dimensions exact to specifications and previewing a home long before it's built. Even things as simple as furnishing can change your thoughts on design and layout, which we too used the software for. We will continue to use it for future work on the house, too, such as landscape, etc.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the developers for this project and for keeping it updated along the way. I will surely be sending in a donation as we complete our project.

Best regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I am very happy when people use sh3d to project their own homes; do you post in the future some renderings of the house in sh3d compared to the real one? In the Gallery section of the forum you can share with us if you like :).

Best regards,
Adelina
[Aug 22, 2018, 2:40:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Anakowi

Australia

Hello - new here. Like the OP I'd like to say "thanks".
I'd originally drawn up all my plans in Illustrator 15+ years ago... now I'm making some changes and tried Sketchup - felt gutted.
Sweethome is a delight. THANK YOU.
[Oct 2, 2018, 10:08:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved