Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 101
Posts: 101   Pages: 11   [ Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 196025 times and has 100 replies Next Thread
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: who would like to live in a houseboat?

Birdy,

Add the word "free" in front of the search, that should give some free textures...

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 31, 2019, 2:13:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Yea, but not the ones I'm looking for...
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jan 31, 2019, 3:06:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hal9000
Advanced Member

Spain

What about this one?
https://www.tonytextures.com/solar-photovolta...renderings-free-download/
If a long walk every day were healthy, mailmen would be immortal. tongue
[Feb 1, 2019, 11:02:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Thank you for your proposition. But these are polycrystalline cells, and they are never efficient enough to deliver the needed energy.
In addition, these are again square-shaped cells, and I'm looking for the fine elongated rectangles:

Pascal

[Feb 1, 2019, 11:26:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hal9000
Advanced Member

Spain

Thank you for your proposition. But these are polycrystalline cells, and they are never efficient enough to deliver the needed energy.
In addition, these are again square-shaped cells, and I'm looking for the fine elongated rectangles:

I see. Well, may be you just need a bit of retouching over your current texture, and may be add it a bit of shininess, so it don't look as rubber.
If a long walk every day were healthy, mailmen would be immortal. tongue
[Feb 1, 2019, 12:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

I see. Well, may be you just need a bit of retouching over your current texture, and may be add it a bit of shininess, so it don't look as rubber.

And that's where my next problem comes in: I'm a technician, not an artist. In this respect, I absolutely miss any talent ...
Pascal

[Feb 1, 2019, 1:39:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

So then, let's continue to visit the LUXEMOTOR. I owe you some pictures of the wheelhouse

In bad weather or cold conditions, this is where you spend your cruising days. That's why I designed this room generously.

In good weather, however, you can enjoy life on the flybridge!

The flybridge is equipped with its own kitchen and bbq, so you can spend the whole day here without having to go under deck for long.

and who does not have to drive, goes to the bow and can relax in the whirlpool

In the evening the atmoshere is priceless!

Can you remember the spiral staircase in the owners suite? it goes right here (round hatch below-right).

And in the last post to the LUXEMOTOR I'll show you some highlights to enjoy the time when you're not driving.
Pascal

[Feb 5, 2019, 1:21:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

"Luxe, calme et volupté" as Charles Baudelaire said!
[Feb 5, 2019, 8:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Luxury and silence, that's what I'm looking for on a boat like the LUXEMOTOR. The pleasure, the desire, the voluptuousness (whatever meaning one chooses, each is true) is what I get when I have found the first two...
Pascal

[Feb 5, 2019, 10:18:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Ok guys, I promised you one more post about the LUXEMOTOR. And here it is.
This time it's all about gadgets on this boat. Gadgets which are helpful or gadgets to have fun with.

One gadget is a car. This could be helpful, but also a car like this one could be fun.

The car can be lifted up and over a ramp it can reach the land.

(This are older renderings, but the system is still the same.)

Another gadget is the dinghi located on the stern.

For a maximum of fun on the water, there are two jetskis stored in the boat which can be unloaded through a sidedoor.

On both sides of the LUXEMOTOR a bathing platform is stored which can be mounted to the side of the boat.

And for a night swim there are submerged lights on each platform.

This is all about this luxury boat. The price remains. The costs for a project like this one can be very different and depends much on how much you can build your own. So, lets say you can start at 450'000 euros if you can do a lot by yourselfe and 1'000'000 euros if you rather like a completed product without doing anything but pay it...
Pascal

[Mar 7, 2019, 3:43:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 101   Pages: 11   [ Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved