Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15911 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Thanks to SweetHome3D developers

Hi Everyone,

I am an Engineering Student but in my small amount of free time I love to use and create houses with Sweethome 3D.
This is my first post in this forum and first of all I want to thank all the developers that dedicate their precious time to this amazing software.
Sooner or later I want to contribute even if with something small in order to thank you giving my contribution.

I was asked to realize a house project that will be build in Madagascar, and I am working on it.
Here are some images of the kitchen, living/dining room and the bedroom.
In the future I will post also other images, and I hope, the pictures of the house once realized, but I'd like to receive some suggestions about the interior design if in order to improve it and make it better.

Thank you all

Living and Dining Room

Kitchen

Bedroom

Small Studio

[Jul 18, 2018, 10:49:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Thanks to SweetHome3D developers

Nice images! smile
Thanks for your kind message and sharing your designs.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 18, 2018, 7:50:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

I am using SweetHome 3D since many years but it is only now that I decided to be active in the forum. I like the posts of other people and I like the fact that there are many people that use this software :).

After some suggestions, I was able to create renderings such this one, with better lights (imho):

[Jul 23, 2018, 11:49:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Nice atmosphere! Thanks for sharing.
[Jul 23, 2018, 1:15:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Thank you VeroniQ!

Here an external view of the house I am working on...

[Jul 23, 2018, 8:00:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy

Night atmosphere...

[Jul 25, 2018, 7:31:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved