Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2987 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
manalu

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Stairs In Opposite Direction

I need to add some stairs with a 90 degree turn, i.e. 4 steps up, platform, turn 90 degree left and then some 8 steps up. I found stairs that do exactly the opposite, i.e. go some 8 steps up, turn right and then go ~3 more steps up. I can say Mirror Shape which makes it a left turn. However, I can't make it go 4 steps up and then 8 steps. I loaded another library from SweetHome3D but couldn't find anything there either. How can I accomplish this?

Btw, at the top there really would be another platform with another left turn and 2 more steps. However, I would be happy enough with the above stairs.
[Jul 19, 2018, 2:37:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Stairs In Opposite Direction

Here you can find a lot of stairs. Perhaps the one you are looking for: 3D Warehouse
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jul 25, 2018, 6:41:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved