Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1700 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
CGreene

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Pyramid Roof

Hello all, I've been using SH3D on-and-off for about 8 years. I've usually been able to find an answer without posting, but I'm stuck on this one.
I am looking at a lot of home designs with a pyramid or cone roof. I'm not certain how to accomplish this, and I can't understand how to apply some existing roof tutorials to this issue.
I think probably the easiest solution is to download a pyramid and a cone—any links?

Any other thoughts?

Example:

[Jul 24, 2018, 2:54:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland
Re: Pyramid Roof

Some links for you:

Pyramids

Cones
----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Jul 24, 2018, 4:11:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CGreene

USA
Re: Pyramid Roof

Some links for you:

Pyramids

Cones

Oh, wow, the last time I was using SH3D, the 3D warehouse had just gone sketchup only. blushing
[Jul 25, 2018, 4:18:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved