Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7188 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
antonioperez2002

Spain, Barcelona
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version

Anyway. Thank you so much for listening to me because I'm very boring when some thing interest too much for me. Only 2 photos left. smile

PD:do you know how to insert an image from media fire in a post like this?? Sooorry for being so boring this is my last question then I won't ask more. Sorry
[Aug 4, 2018, 12:19:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Which windows runs on your computer? I found this on the web...
Why JVM not able to start on Windows XP when maximum heap space around 1600M?
This problem is most obvious on Windows platform like Windows XP, which tries to allocate a contiguous chunk of memory as requested by -Xmx JVM parameters. Windows reserves some space for his own and seems also allocate memory around half of memory address bar, which consequently reduces contiguous memory space somewhere less than 2GB, around 1500 to 1600M and when you give more than this size, JVM throws error as. Could not create the Java virtual machine. Invalid initial heap size: -Xms1.5G

----------------------------------------
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Aug 4, 2018, 12:26:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

PD:do you know how to insert an image from media fire in a post like this?? Sooorry for being so boring this is my last question then I won't ask more. Sorry

How to share images and files
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Aug 4, 2018, 12:29:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Antonio, it's not a question of being boring. There's no problem to help you but Facebook is simply not the place for support requests. You should also be a little more patient. Don't expect an answer about anything immediately after you post a question.

If you installed the program with /j3d.version=1.5.2 /os.arch=x86 parameters (did you?), the program will run in 32 bit and the max memory you can request will be 700 MB. So trying a higher value might simply make Sweet Home 3D fail as you tried.
Note also that -Xmx option must be followed by a number and a letter (m or g for MB or GB).
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 4, 2018, 1:24:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved