Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6210 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
fritzz

US
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How to provide floor plan parameters in a file

Just an update note, the documentation is clear but I'm having to admit there's not enough available time to complete the project.

Because walls are placed on center and wall thickness varies, my original vision was to design a spreadsheet that would take care of the offset math and allow the user to just key dimensions.

That grew to encompass all sh3d elements. Pre-formatting would take place in end columns and a collection field would gather the finished data for export.

I've done this for several svg files and it works great. Globally, features can be included, excluded, modified and combined using switches in a config range. Row switches control the display of individual items. Edits are a snap and best of all, the file can be fully annotated (notes to self, and sometimes others) to document what was done and why.

Thanks, @Puybaret for the direct help. Maybe someone will take this up, hope so. For me, perhaps at a later time (if someone doesn't release it first).
[Aug 4, 2021, 5:16:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved