Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2219 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
shopclues123

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need Help for making 3D with amenities

Hello,
I am new in this forum,
i have make a plan 3D, but not understood some features. can anyone help to make full file for given plan, i am also attaching .sh3d file. Is possible to make staircase and compound wall with gate. I hope anyone help me for this.http://www.mediafire.com/file/j6qu47mhibqmi7c/Desktop.rar
[Aug 31, 2018, 4:18:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Need Help for making 3D with amenities

If you want that an object makes a hole in a wall, you should check the Door or window option at the third step of the furniture import wizard. If an object of a library you imported isn't considered by default as a door or window (like the fence you used), just import it separately from the 3D models page and check the Door or window option.
About staircases, maybe you should read this tip.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 1, 2018, 5:20:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
FL43

Is there any ultra modern furniture import wizards for all objects. Such as for doors, kitchens, bathroom, bedroom & so on..!!!. Will you please help me out in this regards......!
[Sep 2, 2018, 6:14:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I'm not sure to understand what your mean.
Did you read user's guide part about furniture import?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 2, 2018, 6:42:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
FL43

what i meant to say" I've downloaded all the Furniture & Texture Libraries Input from the Sweethome 3d website. Eventually is there any ultra modern furniture objects(latest one)!!!!. For example - Stair case are very few models available & exterior stand point gates, balustrade columns are very few models available. Is there any latest version for furniture & Textures...?
[Sep 3, 2018, 8:02:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Hi FL43
You could import individual items, more to your taste, from here, as for modern stairs, why not have a go at making your own, best way to get exactly what you are after.
Mike
[Sep 3, 2018, 11:07:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved