Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1266 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
dubstastic

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Optimum lighting for rendered photos

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there is an optimum setting than can be used for lighting, so that when I render an image in 3d, it's not too bright and not too dark?

I have just checked the box 'add ceiling lights'. I tried to add lights on the plan but everything was so bright.

I hope that makes sense. I've attached an image to show you the result I'm getting now.
[Oct 16, 2018, 4:15:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Optimum lighting for rendered photos

Hi,

I think there is something wrong with the links to the images because they are broken so I can not see them, but for lights and lighting rendering you can see at this blog post here

http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/2016/12/24/ho...nice_photo_rendering.html

Hope it could be useful for you!
[Oct 18, 2018, 11:29:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved