Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31887 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Kitchens

Hi Adele
Both these kitchens look great! Did you create the cabinets from scratch or did you find them somewhere? Im fairly new to SH3D and currently working on a. design for an open plan living room kitchen for my flat but can't find a decent range of kitchen cabinets to use.

Hi Timberr,
the cabinets are models already present in the sh3d furniture library, or taken from archive3d.

Some models are modified but only hiding some parts of it, no model is created by me from scratch. I would like to create a kitchen by me, using blender but it is still wip.

Adele
[Apr 27, 2019, 9:48:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile Re: Kitchens

Hello all,
I am missing from a lot of time here in Sweethome3d. I was looking at some of my old projects, and just found a kitchen that I made some years ago... here it is:

[Jan 19, 2021, 10:14:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved