Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4258 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Jayroo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How do I select a wall and delete it?

This program is frustrating, how can I select a wall and simply delete it then start again? I can't select it, it keeps adding on new wall when i click on it, right click does nothing either, I am using the PAID version from amazon
[Nov 16, 2018, 9:51:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: How do I select a wall and delete it?

You have to come back to "Select objects in plan" tool (the small arrow) or with Ctrl L.
May be the reading of the user's guide will help you, especially this part?
[Nov 16, 2018, 11:59:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Matam

Australia

This didn't work. Is someone able to explain it in another way that is easier to understand please? I am using a MacBook Air.
Thank you,
Matam
[Jan 7, 2019, 1:08:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

Did you by accident lock the plan - clicking the little padlock in the top left corner of the 2D pane? ok
[Jan 7, 2019, 10:42:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Matam

Australia

Hi, No the padlock is unlocked, thanks anyway.

But I'm pleased to find that It now works . I can't identify what I did was different, unfortunately.
For the benefit of the original poster and maybe others to follow, because it is tricky, I'll outline what I did.

Go to Plan and select 'Select' rather than 'Create walls'. (On Apple MacBook Air) Next Hold down Command key while selecting with the cursor the wall you want to delete. Next from Edit select Delete. That bit of wall should disappear. If you made the wall by a couple of attempts you'll probably have to delete it by a couple of attempts.
Cheers,
Matam
[Jan 7, 2019, 11:04:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved