Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4443 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
A couple of solutions to idea's that i have had

The 1st idea was to link an indoor and outdoor pool with some way of viewing it.

What i came up with was opaque walls with the water texture applied to the inner surface only, the walls then appear clear , maybe perspex or glass maybe even Scotty's clear aluminium.

The next idea was for a means of driving into and out of a garage.

For this i needed a rotating floor

And the means to rotate it

They may well appear in later property designs wink

Mike
[Nov 16, 2018, 11:06:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AdeleAlli
Advanced Member

Italy
Re: A couple of solutions to idea's that i have had

The 1st idea was to link an indoor and outdoor pool with some way of viewing it.

What i came up with was opaque walls with the water texture applied to the inner surface only, the walls then appear clear , maybe perspex or glass maybe even Scotty's clear aluminium.

The next idea was for a means of driving into and out of a garage.

For this i needed a rotating floor

And the means to rotate it

They may well appear in later property designs wink

Mike

Both ideas are very creative imho. I like especially the two swimming pools connected each other!
[Nov 17, 2018, 3:25:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: A couple of solutions to idea's that i have had

Thank you AdeleAlli, its getting harder to come up with ideas with a degree of originality that can be created with SH3D, which probably means i have not yet found the programmes limits yet, trying though, smile .
I continued with the pool file and came up with this image last night :-

Since then i have changed the texture/color of the doors, the wall height in the pool, added a bevelled edge to the floor, moved the 2 lights beneath the overhang and positioned a double row of ceiling lights.

@ BDFD Great minds think alike.

Mike
[Nov 18, 2018, 5:37:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved