Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6523 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
kelleychambers

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
shock SH3D Crashes when Exporting to HTML

Installed the SH3D "Export to HTML " plugin from the SH3D website. Using Sweethome 3D Mac App Store version 6.01. After installing the plugin successfully, I rebooted the app.

When I go to "Tools" and select "Export to HTML", the plugin crashes the app.. every. single. TIME!

Here are the crash log deets .

How can I get this to stop crashing?!?!?!
[Dec 1, 2018, 6:25:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kelleychambers

United States
Re: SH3D Crashes when Exporting to HTML

I'm STILL having THE EXACT SAME problems over a year later... and not a SOUL has replied, fixed the problem or updated the plugin. Is this plugin dead or what????
[Apr 29, 2020, 6:17:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

No need to complain everywhere, I gave a solution here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 29, 2020, 9:51:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kelleychambers

United States
angry Re: SH3D Crashes when Exporting to HTML

No need to complain everywhere, I gave a solution here.

I'm not complaining everywhere. I'm complaining where I think someone will see it and help me through the continual error messages. Furthermore, I have replied to your previous reply and like I said, it may be AN ANSWER but it's not THE ANSWER. I'm STILL having trouble in both versions now with an additional error message. I'm about ready to throw my iMac across the room... and it's brand freaking new!!!!
[May 5, 2020, 8:27:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What is the problem with using Sweet Home 3D JS Viewer? It's the same JavaScript libraries as the ones in Exporting to HTML5 plug-in.
If Apple continues to remove permissions to the developers, this might be the only really usable solution at the end, unless I integrate the plug-in in Sweet Home 3D itself, but I would prefer not going towards this solution.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 5, 2020, 11:56:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved