Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 28
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15891 times and has 27 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Combining the linked pool and the double garage......

Coming up with a property that would have the pool and garage that i shared here always meant that the design would be kinda grand/ish.
So here are a few images of the project so far.

Front

Rear

Several of the entrance

The Pool showers, wall and doors removed for the render.

And the kitchen....so far

And a Link to view it.

Looking forward to any comments.

Mike
[Dec 2, 2018, 6:20:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nemetonia

Re: Combining the linked pool and the double garage......

I love the stairs ! love struck

Nice day.
[Dec 3, 2018, 11:41:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you nemetonia, the hand rails are cylinders and spheres, the treads are currently box's, I may change them to rooms to give a glass appearance ànd the riser/stringer's are rooms. Took a while to make them but I am pleased with the result..
Mike
[Dec 3, 2018, 6:56:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Quick update on the outside of the project.
Window color/texture has been changed, fascia's and soffits positioned, gutters and drain pipes included. Changed the outdoor pool slightly edging and water, and a few plants added

Front

and rear

Mike
[Dec 8, 2018, 2:38:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Updated views of the kitchen and the breakfast area.

Mike
[Dec 15, 2018, 3:12:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

A few more images and the projects layout :-

The Games room first.

I couldn't find a reasonable baize for the pool table so i ended up trying grass, reduced to 5% of its original size, seems ok to me. A roof by Kerwin and 1 of Enkonyito's lamps are used over the pool table. A dozen walls, 3 rooms and 4 cylinders were used to make the enclosure for the dart board. The lamp illuminating the dart board is from the library, exported turned and imported, with a second original lamp, (body invisible) positioned to supply the light.

Lounge /Diner

I am posted these images whilst i have already decided to change the wall texture (yuk)

And replace the dining table and chairs (poor mapping).

The projects has basically 3 floor plus a sunken kitchen floor, but i have used 7 levels in total to create them.
From the bottom up :-

Games room, cinema and Gym are all below ground and therefore windowless, the floor of the indoor pool is also visible.

The turntables in the garage.

The 2 pools.

The kitchen and the as yet unseen new indoor water feature.

Ground floor has a breakfast area, a powder room and WC, Lounge/ diner, Utility room, main entrance and outside seating.

Ist Floor comprises 5 bedrooms all with ensuite, most with walk in closets, 2 linen closets and a large balcony.

Which just leaves the roofs. On this project i used all walls the create both roofs and ceilings.

Hope you like them.
Mike
[Dec 23, 2018, 9:24:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Here is another image of the entrance but with the addition of the new indoor water feature.

Mike
[Dec 23, 2018, 10:07:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Nice work, Mike!
Lots of cool features and details.

Merry Christmas

Cecilia
[Dec 24, 2018, 9:19:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you Cec and have a good one yourself smile

Lounge after tweaks.

Mike
[Dec 24, 2018, 10:23:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Managed to get started on the 1st floor today. So here is an image of the 1st bathroom (wall removed for view).

Mike
[Dec 24, 2018, 7:25:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved