Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 25
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4656 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
marcop300

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: New at this and LOVE this software.... live in USA (TEXAS)

OK, back to drawing board... let me try that. thanks again
[Jan 26, 2019, 3:23:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

Well that worked... now I know how to do that. Thank you again
[Jan 26, 2019, 4:19:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

i need to take a break today.. i have been on this for a long time.

I still need to make a layout for plumbing for step 0. I have to work with the city and find out what CODE requirements.

Then step 1.5 i have to do a power outlet layout. to get an idea where i want 120V and 220V at.

I also may do a design that is less brick (we call it a pony wall) about 4tf up. then the rest will be Siding (just left and right side). but maybe full brick the front and back sides.

here is the car i have.. i have a white 300ZX and a Black GMC truck. so that is what will be in the garage.

I also have to layout where i want my tool box, air compressor, and many many more JUNK i want to put in there.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zzm89uuo9war7t/MANCAVE3D_steps_123.rar

here are my copies. Enjoy. i will work on this more maybe Tues of next week.
[Jan 26, 2019, 5:46:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
FDpaffie
Advanced Member

Nederland

Nice cars u have , lol i have a motorbike BMW K100LT
u learning fast soon u can create any home

i don't know i you have a paid version of SH3D or a free version, but you can download a lot of additional furniture here
3D models import page
u can see 1100 additional 3D models one by one at this page FreeModels
created a Toolbox with a bunch of boxes - BULLET 6 Drawer Tool Box 2 -
Put a air compressor on the map
I have made a wall of beams with savings so that there are no beams in front of the windows, 2x8+by+8+foot+stud+wall+windowsmall
I did the same for the roof with round cut-outs, Roof 2x8+by+8+foot+stud+wall-windowround
i re-imported you're side_window so it has door/windows cutouts "its making a hole in the wall" , u can do that while importing the furniture with the Furniture import wizard

the furniture I made is in the ( Furturine + Textures ) directory, so that you can import them yourself, if you have not already done that
marcop300

Mine forum posts are in gallery section of the forum u can see there what i am building FDpaffie url fixt picture showing
----------------------------------------
To Draw or not to Draw ...... Thats nolonger a question .. We draw
[Jan 27, 2019, 12:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

Thanks about the cars. my Z is a 1993 300ZX TT. i bought it in 94 with 12K miles on it. now it has 88K miles. I don't drive it much.

My truck is a 2016 GMC 2500HD (its not that big in the 3d file).. but its a truck.. so that is why i used it. Also in TX you have to have a TRUCK!! ha ha ha...

your like below is AWESOME... I like the lighting effects you did on it. i like the house design. I saw one like that on sketch 3d, where someone made a green house like that. i have the free ver of the tool. but did download many of the files to upgrade it. i also sent the owner of the sh3d some money to say thanks for your cool software. There was a "donate" button on his site.

I will now go to your links and look and read more about the mods. I also need to finishing reading your forum that has 6 pages on it.

thanks again for your support and getting me "HOOKED" on this tool.
laughing
[Jan 27, 2019, 2:43:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved