Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 11
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6009 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Vuemme43

Italia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Single-glazed glass door for a store

I can not find the SweetHome 3D model of the single-glazed glass door for access to a store, can you help me?
[Jan 21, 2019, 9:08:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: Single-glazed glass door for a store

Buongiorno!
I often use this one.
[Jan 21, 2019, 9:26:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
okh
Advanced Member

You find some door models in the SH3D Sourceforge repository (a couple of glass ones too). Or, 3D warehouse search for glass door.

ok

PS - an experimental, simple door with hinges in SF 3D models 508.

[Jan 21, 2019, 9:26:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bubblobill

Australia

Glass-Door.zip

I made this.

Enjoy
[May 4, 2019, 3:12:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you for sharing the door Bill, i do like the way you have set up the handles, unfortunately, there is a gap between the frame and the door, when positioned in a wall sweet home 3d will fill that gap with wall, 2 other points of less importance, it is only 800mm tall and it is needs to be imported as a door.
I noticed the issue with the gap because i have done the same sad.
Good luck and hope to see more.
Mike
[May 4, 2019, 5:34:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bubblobill

Australia

Hmmm... I put the air gap in on purpose for accuracy. I suppose I shall just have to take it out.

The whole unit is supposed to be 80" tall based on a commercial spec I found somewhere. Resize to 203cm for correct sizing.
[May 5, 2019, 2:12:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bubblobill

Australia

New link to file. Closed air gaps between frame and door as suggested by Mike53.

Glass-Door.zip
[May 5, 2019, 2:23:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bubblobill

Australia

Updated again. Now has a threshhold

Glass-Door.zip
[May 6, 2019, 6:13:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bubblobill

Australia

I declare this to be the last version I can be bothered with. I even added swing area and stuff.

Enjoy

Glass-Door.sh3f
[May 7, 2019, 7:47:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Better, but wall still visible, threshold slight issue, flickering, opaque? Even added to library it is still an object not a door, reopen with furniture editor and define as door

MIke smile
[May 7, 2019, 5:30:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved