Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3159 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
sztui

Romania
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can you tell me what is wrong here?

Hello!

I kjust found this awesome software and i designed a weekend house that could be used for living as well.
I really loved working with this plan, but at the end something went wrong, some white bars appeared after i elevated levels.
It looks like the doors interfere with something.

Can you please tell me what is wrong?

You can download the plan here.

Thank you!
[Jan 21, 2019, 11:33:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: Can you tell me what is wrong here?

I think if you replace the huge wall on the lowset level wit a triangle from the library you will be ok.
Mike
[Jan 21, 2019, 1:29:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
FDpaffie
Advanced Member

Nederland

that is working. and lowering the wall where the house is standing on by 1 cm will help fixing the floor inside ,its coming trough the floor
----------------------------------------
To Draw or not to Draw ...... Thats nolonger a question .. We draw
[Jan 21, 2019, 2:57:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sztui

Romania

Oh thank you guys!

It's working. Why is there difference between triangle wall and object triangle?
[Jan 22, 2019, 1:16:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

I noticed recently, in 2 of my projects, that when positioning a door or window above an angled wall there is a tendency for the "cutout" to drag the angled wall up. I did not know myself why this was but OKH came up with a good solution and Emmanuel explained it, i think that was happening for you.

Mike
[Jan 27, 2019, 4:28:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Using the new version 6.1 would fix your issue too.

Why is there difference between triangle wall and object triangle?
Doors and windows can make holes in walls, not in triangles. But until version 6.0, openings placed at an elevation between the bottom and the top of a sloping wall had also some parts under them like in your file (see thread #9104).
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 28, 2019, 11:06:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved