Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 22
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7543 times and has 21 replies Next Thread
alphagreydragon

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused Graphic Anomalies

Graphic Anomalies: strange lines and pixelation from the corners of objects at higher resolution.
I am doing a floor-plan for a school and can't seem to get a clean
3D photo render unless I am close into small sections. I need an overall 3D floor plan photo and can't get it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tqzTByCK9HZz_u8F7XM_jm6W3kVqCbQG
show's attempts at renders.
Not sure what to do.
I've disabled ceilings.
I've changed the time of day and the month.
No difference than what is shown. Anyone have an idea?
[Jan 24, 2019, 8:10:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alphagreydragon

Canada
Re: Graphic Anomalies

It has started developing circular graphics anomalies now. I am at a loss as to what is happening.
[Jan 24, 2019, 10:08:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What version of Sweet Home 3D do you use?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 25, 2019, 10:08:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alphagreydragon

Canada

sorry for the delay. the version I am using is 6.1a 64 bit version.
the only way I can seem to get rid of the graphics glitches and shadow anomalies is to select all and resize down 20% but it makes all the furniture warp out of shape.
[Feb 5, 2019, 9:42:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alphagreydragon

Canada

I found that I get all sorts of lines and graphics glitches if the object I create is over 100m in size. Under a 100m it is pristine and perfect render. WTF?
[Feb 6, 2019, 6:07:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Could you try to add a large room at the floor that would include all your drawing?
[Feb 6, 2019, 6:21:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alphagreydragon

Canada

OK, I''m not sure I understand that but This is what I've done so far. I have increased the render size with no effect. I increased the actual size of the building (a school) to 200% and found that the shadows and glitches get worse. If I shrink it to 100m or under in size it cleans up perfectly.
I placed an 8000mm wall around the entire building and it made not noticeable difference
[Feb 6, 2019, 11:03:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MrBungle

Lucky (or unlucky) me. I'm having the same issue with large buildings. Currently doing a college for a project and i get the same artifacts as dragon.
[Feb 7, 2019, 8:57:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Choose Plan > Create room menu item, draw a rectangular room that will include all the other objects already in your design.
If your design already has some room objects, cut / paste them to ensure they appear on top of this very large room.
If your design has multiple levels, be sure to add this special room at ground level, below all other items.
[Feb 8, 2019, 1:19:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alphagreydragon

Canada

That worked only slightly and, it wasn't until I put a wall around the entire project and THEN made it a room, that the graphics glitches went away for now. I still have 2 more floors to do before this project is done. I also had to scale the project down form it's original size. 50% of original size. What is up with that?
[Feb 14, 2019, 8:00:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved