Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3571 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
anthoniuszhou

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
love struck [HELP] Please help there is always light visible in the ceiling and wall

Please help there is always light visible in the ceiling and wall when i do create photo rendering.

i'm using 3d view, already try to delete all light , i'm newbie here. thank you for your help :)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2evpy7n.png photo2

somebody can help me what is the mistake i made?
[Jan 29, 2019, 4:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Re: [HELP] Please help there is always light visible in the ceiling and wall

Before you start to render make sure the "add ceiling lights" box is unchecked, bear in mind that without it you will need to add your own light sources.
Your image is not viewable.
Mike
[Jan 29, 2019, 11:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anthoniuszhou

Indonesia

thanks.. but i need the light actually. if i disable it then the wall light will not appear.

the problem is i try to delete all the lamp. but still there is light on the ceiling that i dont have.
[Jan 30, 2019, 7:45:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anthoniuszhou

Indonesia

Before you start to render make sure the "add ceiling lights" box is unchecked, bear in mind that without it you will need to add your own light sources.
Your image is not viewable.
Mike

IT WORKS!! i'm idiot. thank you verymuchhhh
[Jan 30, 2019, 7:48:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

I recommend this tip.
[Jan 30, 2019, 11:59:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved