Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1897 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
juniorarch

Namibia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
USING SWEETHOME 3D TO DRAFT CAD LIKE CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS

creating CAD like drafts in SweetHome 3D is easy by simply manipulating a few of it's features. I use it to draft construction documents of size A0 and A3. Site plans, Floor & Electrical Layout, Sections & Extra Details.

[Feb 4, 2019, 10:29:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
juniorarch

Namibia
Re: USING SWEETHOME 3D TO DRAFT CAD LIKE CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS

creating CAD like drafts in SweetHome 3D is easy by simply manipulating a few of it's features. I use it to draft construction documents of size A0 and A3. Site plans, Floor & Electrical Layout, Sections & Extra Details.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bLeYH...ctLUnB-M8SAy9?usp=sharing
[Feb 4, 2019, 10:42:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

that is a great idea. Can you share your drawing, please? I would like to see if I can make one for a 32x42 Ext garage that I am trying to design..... you can search my name and see the thread and even see my drawings.
[Feb 7, 2019, 12:29:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Interesting! Can you explain how you do these documents?
[Feb 8, 2019, 12:49:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
juniorarch

Namibia

VERONIq ,I BASICALLY DREW ALL FURNITURE AND OTHER ELEMENTS SUCH AS HANDWASH BASINS TO WHAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE IN A CAD/ARCHITECTURE ENVIRONMENT. here's a short video tutorial to an actual project I finished this morning, I REMOVED OUR COMPANY TITLE BLOCK, DETAILS AS WELL AS CLIENT DETAILS , HOWEVER ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS ARE IN THE FILE. ENJOY AND IF MORE INTEREST IS SHOWN, I WILL CREATE A FULL PROJECT TUTORIAL . ENJOY!!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17lAVLA2U0XaP...OV1JCueS/view?usp=sharing
[Feb 9, 2019, 11:17:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

Thank you. I will learn from your videos. (also please check your IM from me. is a Priv message)
[Feb 9, 2019, 12:15:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
marcop300

United States

Here is my "hacked up drawing...." not to scale. but I like your idea.

now I need to learn how to put on a roof to this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uc1q1pqt8v4gdl0/MANCAVE2Drev4Draw.sh3d
[Feb 9, 2019, 2:37:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
juniorarch

Namibia

NICE, the more you draw the more items you create and more familiar you get, I do not use sh3d as it is intended I manipulate its features such as walls with 1mm thickness to draw.
[Feb 9, 2019, 3:10:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved