Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5912 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Ziauddin1216

Bangladesh
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Sweet Home 3D opening problem in windows 10

Hi guys, I am facing same problem to open 3D models of Sweet Home 3D. The program tries to open, then says "Sweet Home 3D will exit now because of a fatal error in the 3D rendering system of your computer. Please update the DirectX/Open GL drivers of your computer graphics card", but in case of 2D model it is OK. I am using Windows 10 with all latest drivers and my graphics card is an Intel generic which says it's already running the best driver.

But fortunately I am able to solve the program after installing previous version 5.1 of Sweet Home 3D!!!
[Feb 12, 2019, 7:03:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Sweet Home 3D opening problem in windows 10

If you're under Windows 10 64 bit, try to reinstall Sweet Home and select the 32 bit architecture option in the installer screen that lets you choose the installation screen.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 18, 2019, 10:30:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mattmo

south africa

I bought and downloaded this app and installed it on a new laptop with all the latest java and driver, but get this problem. This problem it seems is here for over 6 years. Why is it not fixed? I am unable to install the 32 bit version, as MS does not give that option. I have wasted my money.
[Apr 10, 2019, 4:03:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
anprima

Yes this same problem occurs under Windows 7 since June 2018. I wasted plenty of time trying to fix this. Tried various drivers and versions of Sweet Home. Nothing works which is a pain because I cannot use the package or access old files.
It would be helpful if eTeks could attach the needed DirectX/Open GL drivers, because the ones I have simply do not work for Sweet Home.
[Apr 16, 2019, 10:24:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bentham

Bangladesh

Sorry to hear about that. I have faced the same issue. But trying to recover it asap.
[Apr 17, 2019, 2:50:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
coleman

United States

I have faced the same issue, have you solve it out?
[Apr 22, 2019, 4:04:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved