Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 28
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19766 times and has 27 replies Next Thread
Bartosz

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Minimalist 2-bed flat

Hi all
This is my first post so hello to everyone especially to SH3D Team! I'd like to share the examples of the designs I made for my own flat.
It is a 2-bedroom flat loaced at the 1st floor, all windows are facing South. The living room contains something that is called "a kitchen annex". Well - this is a standard of construction in my country these days. I call it "a big kitchen with a sofa and TV".

The "big kitchen"

The pendant lamps are to be re-done, sorry, got no patience

And the night shots

Couldn't make decision, so I chose flexibility: cabinet on wheels gives you freedom of arrangement at any time.
You guys noticed that we all have the same books on the shelf?
Yup, I know some objects just "know" what elevation to sit at, some don't. I haven't figured it out yet how they work as I'm noob though

Here is a hall or foyer whateva with low winter sun

Bedroom also with the sun at about the noon quite close to a winter solstice

And bathroom as well. It's pretty tight, much tighter than it appears on vertical shots

Hope you enjoy
Bart

[Note from moderator: fixed links to image, next time be sure to post a "Direct link" for each image, found in Mediafire "More sharing options" pane]
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Feb 13, 2019, 4:07:34 PM]
[Feb 12, 2019, 10:52:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore
Re: Minimalist 2-bed flat

Very tastefully designed and rendered indeed. My only question is about the wooden flooring for the bathroom. Do you think the wooden floor last would last considering the frequent exposure to water and humidity next to the shower tray?
[Feb 14, 2019, 8:19:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

So realistic! Well done!
[Feb 14, 2019, 9:02:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

Really nice renderings!

@ rontant - do you know there are tiles in wood look available, which are hardly recognizable as tiles?
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Feb 14, 2019, 9:58:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bartosz

Poland

Yes,they're indeed wood-like ceramic tiles. I was even lucky enough to find the seamless texture of the actual product of my choice
[Feb 14, 2019, 2:51:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa
confused Re: Minimalist 2-bed flat

Hi,
I'm surprized that light and shadows don't appear in the main room by the big window…

I'm not sure than sh3d produced these rendering alone…

However, the creativity is evidencely present.

Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Feb 14, 2019, 7:18:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

Wood-like ceramic tiles? Wow... cool stuffs. I didn't know they exist. Nice... indeed.
[Feb 15, 2019, 3:24:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rontant
Advanced Member

Singapore

Where is the refrigerator?
[Feb 15, 2019, 3:29:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

@rontant - During last november and december I helped out a good friend, a carpenter. We had to produce and mount some doors on a new building and as we steped in I said to my friend "we have to be carefully with the wooden floor". He smiled and responded "yes we do, but not about the wooden floor, about the tiles".
I had to kneel down and feel the tiles to believe it, they looked that way like real wood...
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Feb 15, 2019, 4:37:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Where is the refrigerator?
I think that it's on the third picture at left. wink
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Feb 15, 2019, 5:04:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved