Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3804 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Happy birthday eTeks

Hello Sweet Home 3D users,

Today is a very special day I wanted to celebrate with you: eTeks, the small company I created for my freelance activity, is 20 years old!

20 years during which I had the chance to use and improve my skills in programming, share them in books and during training courses, and create open source software like Sweet Home 3D.
Thanks to all the great companies which trusted eTeks and to all Sweet Home 3D users for their support.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 13, 2019, 3:54:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
FDpaffie
Advanced Member

Nederland
Re: Happy birthday eTeks

Congratulations and thank you for this awesome software ,That I now use daily and with lots of fun
To Draw or not to Draw ...... Thats nolonger a question .. We draw
[Feb 13, 2019, 4:21:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
UbuntuBirdy
Advanced Member

Switzerland

What a great, innovative, future-oriented, visionary and above all open life's work!
Emmanuel, you point the way to the future and therefore you will be successful with your attitude in the future!
I congratulate you wholeheartedly on your accomplishment and wish you only the best for the future!
Pascal

SH3D 6.6 / Ubuntu 22.04 (Mainline-Kernel) / Radeon RX580 / Ryzen 7 5800x
[Feb 13, 2019, 5:02:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

I wish You a long and happy life!
Many thanks for this software which surprising me everyday.
Thanks You make me force to learn more than I think I can.
In one? word: THANK FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!
With full respect,
Dorin
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Feb 13, 2019, 6:04:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your very kind and appreciated messages! blushing
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 14, 2019, 3:29:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

I join the others in congratulations and thanks. This is truly one of my favourite programs.

Xiste
[Feb 16, 2019, 7:12:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved