Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 16
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7975 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
hobbyrv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Photo-rendering failed

I finished a design and want to render it in 2nd best quality. This stops or doesn't start at all.
I already changed the pc to one with a better videocart, installed an older javaversion 8 192 (because I read that in one of the posts). It worked better for a while, but a next time it stops again, get a red cross (again).
I'm out of my means, please help me out. I have to present the design in a few days.
[Feb 16, 2019, 12:45:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Re: Photo-rendering failed

In addition: I also cut the design in 2, to see if less objects would work better.
[Feb 16, 2019, 12:47:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

You are out of memory.

Follow this link:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/faq.jsp

Look at this section:
How can I adjust the memory used by Sweet Home 3D?
[Feb 16, 2019, 7:07:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
decasicko

Spain

Hello same problem here.

Updated JAva, even done Adjusting memory process, but i can't render photos. I have a good computer (I7 windows10 Radeon 4gb Card) but i can't.

I'm recovering an old project with was created and well rendered with my old Core 2 Duo....
[Feb 27, 2019, 9:37:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you're under Windows, do you use the 64 bit or 32 bit version of Sweet Home 3D (see About dialog box)? If you use the 32 bit version, try the 64 bit version by running the installer again and selecting the 64 bit architecture.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 28, 2019, 10:25:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
decasicko

Spain

Hello Emmanuel, i tried both Windows versions.

Also tried to reinstall JAva up to lastest version, but nothing change.

Maybe the problem is my computer (something is not working properly) or maybe the problem is my project (Very complex and started some years ago, and returned now.
[Feb 28, 2019, 12:35:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

If y ou want, send me your file (or a link) and I'll have a look.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 28, 2019, 12:49:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
decasicko

Spain

Mi old project had lots of custom furnitures and textures, so i'm trying to delete everything, and sometimes works. But sometimes crash. So maybe it's about my project. If i made a new basic example, one room, one standard bed and one standard wardrobe, works well. So i will try where is the limit. I'll let you know.
[Feb 28, 2019, 4:05:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Adjusting the memory, as Xsite suggested, helped for me a small bit on my own pc. I borrowed another pc and where rendering was very slow or blocking first, by adjusting the memory it worked great, better than ever before. So I need a new pc to, or perhaps reinstall the old one.

Hansmex, if you find other options for improving this matter in the file of decasicko, will you publish it here? Thank you in advance.

Puybaret: how can I find the 'About dialog box'?
[Mar 1, 2019, 12:28:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
decasicko

Spain

Sent to Hansmex my files, to check if the problems are in my pc or in my files.

Thanks guy for your help!
[Mar 4, 2019, 4:28:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved