Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4325 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo rendering test.........

Going to start this with an apology for misunderstanding what enkonyito was attempting to achieve with idiots like me getting confused.
I had mistook ambient lighting to mean the natural light in a room coming through doors and windows etc.
Here are 4 images of a room (kitchen again sorry) where the only light sources used are 2 of enkonyito's unviewable panels set, as he explained, at molding level, 1 facing up the other down.

6AM up 0% down 1%

8AM up 1 % down 3%

10Am up 2% down 4%

And 12PM up 3% down 6%

This is what i was referring to when i said "could the sources be linked to the time of day.
These do not need to be used alone but i kinda like them.

MIke
[Mar 16, 2019, 12:51:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

10 AM and 12 PM look good! Very realistic (and peaceful !)
[Mar 16, 2019, 2:37:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you VeroniQ.... realism is the dream. smile
[Mar 16, 2019, 3:01:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved