Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4333 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
davevad

Österreich
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Mouse pointer offset

Hi, I have a problem with my mouse pointer. If I select a new project everything is fine. I can create a wall at the crosshair. After creating more walls suddenly the pointer is 100px offset and I can not place the wall within the pointer location. On saved project the same. I try to move things around and on move the things appear x+200, y-100 offset location relative to the crosshair. Someteimes it is even worse. I have unistalled it and reinstalled it. 32 bit 64 bit does not matter. Same problem. I have noticed that the coordinates little pop up is flickering between the real crosshair location and the misslocated position location. Someone same problem or solution ? txh reg
[Mar 20, 2019, 12:20:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
davevad

Österreich
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Mouse pointer offset

Solved. There Problem is caused by the plug-in on sourceforge:
#20 Group furniture items in category

reg
[Apr 1, 2019, 9:11:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved