Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3474 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
moni123

Polska
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Silver/chrome texture

Hi,
I have a problem with texture tap and shower. I would like that these elements will be silver/ chrome like this: https://www.google.pl/search?sa=G&q=bater...052#imgrc=7A8Gmn4PV-zCdM: . Now my tap and shower are grey. Which texture I should use that my elements will be silver or chrome?
[Mar 21, 2019, 8:21:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alaX

Poland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Silver/chrome texture

Make your models black and very shiny. Render Q4 (best quality). If it's not good enough you can use mirror prefix in .obj file - open file(notepad), find line(s) starting with 'g' and replace what follows with prefix 'sweethome3d_window_mirror'.
E.g.
g group_name
replace with
g sweethome3d_window_mirror

[Mar 21, 2019, 8:17:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved