Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2688 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
rubenarnowaltner

Argentina
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cool Function: "Plane / Import Background Image" in Sweet Home 3D version 6.1.2

Function: "Plane / Import Background Image" in Sweet Home 3D version 6.1.2

Hello

I am glad to see the function where I can with a background of a 2D plane copy a plane or work on it, however I follow the menu option: "Plane / Import Background Image", I indicate the image, show it to me, ask me to indicate the cms width of the image, and the initial position of the image and then I accept, but I do not see in the drawing panel the background with my image that is a 2D plane to copy, what should I do to see it and copy ?
Greetings and already thank you very much.
Ruben Arno

ESPAÑOL
Funcion: "Plano / Importar Imagen de Fondo" en Sweet Home 3D version 6.1.2

Hola

Me alegro ver la funcion donde puedo con un fondo de un plano en 2D copiar un plano o trabajar sobre el, sin embargo sigo la opcion del menu: "Plano / Importar Imagen de Fondo", le indico la imagen, me la muestra, me pide le indique los cms de ancho de la imagen, y la posicion inicial de la imagen y luego pongo aceptar, pero no veo en el panel de dibujo el fondo con mi imagen que es un plano 2D para copiar, que debo hacer para verlo y copiar ?
Saludos y desde ya muchas gracias.
Ruben Arno cool
[Apr 9, 2019, 10:57:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Function: "Plane / Import Background Image" in Sweet Home 3D version 6.1.2

Please read the FAQ Importing a background image seemed to run correctly but no image appears in plan. What is going on?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 10, 2019, 3:01:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved