Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4287 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Likes and wants

Have to say i really like the "move" tool, select an item, or multiple, select the tool, actually see the movements being made, could z azis, elevation, be added?
Could the way this works be utilised elsewhere to show the effect, i.e. the recently introduced texture alignment, an excellent addition, but rather a long winded way to access it, use it, close it, then realise you need to move more or less, and do it all again, rather, select a wall, select tool, see it align to neighboring walls.

Another thing i thought of recently was also walls, i know the centre is used by sh3d when creating and aligning walls and that inner and outer faces have been discussed, but, having the ability to select any of the 3 would enable users to calculate area better, therefore wallpaper or paint needed etc.
Sticking with walls, if a user could give walls a designation, support, for instance, then the support walls could be used, others ignored, when ceilings are created.

Just thoughts but figured i would voice them

Mike
[Apr 11, 2019, 11:40:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved