Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1043 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Raimundas

Vilnius, Lithuania
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
smile First time I will build my house

Hey folk,

So where to start? I'm talking about any tips for building a private house. I use this program for first time. I know that first thing to do, should be "read tutorials". That's okay, I will. But maybe there is any tips project here? Should I first build house from outside? Or sould I build house room by room, other tips? Any information would be HELPFUL :).

With <3 ;).
[Apr 29, 2019, 2:56:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: First time I will build my house

Hi Raimundas and welcome.
Where to start?... Broad question! It depends if you have a home plan, or inner or external measures, levels or not, the degree of precision you need, etc... In Documentation, the User's guide is much helpful, have a look also in "Tip and tricks" where you will find some tutorials ("How to design rooms from inner dimensions" for example) and articles. There is also some special beginners film...
Good luck and see you soon in the gallery!
[Apr 30, 2019, 4:44:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Raimundas

Vilnius, Lithuania
Re: First time I will build my house

Thank you! I hope soon you will see me in gallery :D. Thanks, really thanks :)
[May 2, 2019, 4:57:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved