Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2298 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
pixelflub

Deutschland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
items jump on top of structure when moving them

Hello,

I have this tunnel structure from someone here on the forum, so it's not a collection item. When I move the green box the slightest bit on the floor plan, it jumps to the top of the tunnel. Every time I move it I have to set "height above ground" to 0 again. It seems the tunnel's bottom does not serve as a proper ground. Drawing a room around it did not help. Any way to fix this?

https://pasteboard.co/IgPGeIO.png

[May 28, 2019, 8:35:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: items jump on top of structure when moving them

In Preferences disable Magnetism.
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[May 28, 2019, 8:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alaX

Poland
Re: items jump on top of structure when moving them

You should specify "dropOnTopElevation" (value 0 or -1). Create library of your model and edit PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties or edit Home.xml (part of sh3d file). Library(sh3f) and project (sh3d) are zip archives - use any zip tool to extract and add files.

PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties example:
name#1=tunnel 1
category#1=Miscellaneous
icon#1=/tunnel.png
model#1=/tunnel.obj
width#1=530
depth#1=500
height#1=464.6
movable#1=true
doorOrWindow#1=false
dropOnTopElevation#1=0

Home.xml example:
(...)
<pieceOfFurniture name='tunnel 1' model='1' icon='0' x='824.36365' y='827.7524' width='530.0' depth='500.0' height='464.6' modelSize='19620' dropOnTopElevation='0.0' >
(...)

[May 29, 2019, 5:19:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved