Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3687 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
AlbertKakiay

Indonesia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to add light in an object?

Hi everyone,

I want to know how to add light in an object; I create a lamp model and want to add light effect from within the object. I create model using blender 2.80 and imported to Sweethome3D with .obj or .dae.

Thanks in advance.
Albert Kakiay.
[Jun 6, 2019, 11:35:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
otadmin

Re: How to add light in an object?

I had problems understanding the term "light source". But in the furniture catalogue you see some light-bulbs and if you read the name better then I did then it says "Blue light source" and so on. These sources are added to your drawing and provide the shine, do not show up as bulbs.
[Jun 8, 2019, 12:28:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

This thread might inspire you?
[Jun 8, 2019, 10:01:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlbertKakiay

Indonesia

I already made this by updating PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties file created by FurnitureEditLibrary.

Thank's for responding my question.

I close my question.
[Apr 24, 2020, 7:29:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved