Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 26
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 109056 times and has 25 replies Next Thread
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Roadmap

Can you tell me when it will be works?
I don't think any new big feature will appear in the coming months. This is a volunteer work and I have to earn money too.
If it's very important for you, you should have a look to the Documentation page for workarounds or give a try to the other software which already offer this feature.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 30, 2011, 7:48:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

To manage levels, check out this tutorial (PDF).
To make roofs, try this tutorial (PDF).
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 30, 2011, 7:54:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
2trickpony

Management of levels would be my priority.
I hate workarounds 8-) !!

I am patient and will wait until you have time to continue development.

Keep up the good work,
Stu
[Mar 30, 2011, 10:14:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jasan

(Once again) thanks for the program and great work!

Whenever you have time it would be very nice to know to have an update in this thread to get an idea about what features that we might (not) expect in the upcoming year.

Another thought/question that may be a bit offtopic for this thread; Have you ever considered to completly open up source/development for SH3D so that other developers could contribute code to the core of SH3D?

...and a happy new SH3D year! ;-)
[Dec 30, 2012, 8:05:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Whenever you have time it would be very nice to know to have an update in this thread to get an idea about what features that we might (not) expect in the upcoming year.
It's difficult to say. Some features appear because users request them, some others because some companies pay for them and I also choose myself in the list depending on my mood. And of course, it depends on the free time I can spend on programming new features, because Sweet Home 3D doesn't provide enough money to let me spend all my time on it.

Have you ever considered to completly open up source/development for SH3D so that other developers could contribute code to the core of SH3D?
Sweet Home 3D is completely open source already and distributed under GNU GPL. Once in a while, I receive some proposal from developers who want to contribute to the program, but strangely, they rarely go further.

Happy new year to everyone! smile
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 30, 2012, 8:58:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vkbear0

I really appreciate your work! It allows my creativity just flow. smile

I understand it is voluntary, which makes this even more fascinating to me. If I knew programming, I would help, but I dont. crying

Thank you!!
-The Hobbyist
[Aug 26, 2015, 1:59:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved