Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6569 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
AlbrechtL

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Labels and polylines not in base plan and lock all objects that are not part of a level

Hi Puybaret,

I‘m loving your program and we are using it to plan your new home.

From the current project I have two feature request.
1. Make it possible to have labels and polylines not only in the base plan.
I’m using text and polyline to comment furniture. To avoid to accidentally move walls and rooms I locked the base plan. But then I cannot move the polylines and labels.

2. Make it possible to lock all objects that are not part of a level. I’m using different levels at the same height. E.g. Level 1: walls, rooms; Level 2: furniture; Level 3: 2D symbols for electricity planing, etc. When I’m moving the 2D symbols I don’t want to accidentally move furniture (which are at a different level).

I’m a software developer so I can try to implement these features myself (I already complied Sweet Home 3D).
Puybaret what do you think how complicated it is to implement 1. or 2.?

Best regards,
Albrecht
[Jun 8, 2019, 9:35:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlbrechtL

Germany
Re: Labels and polylines not in base plan and lock all objects that are not part of a level

For 1 I did a quick patch which works for me.
See here: https://github.com/AlbrechtL/SweetHome3D/comm...63b833ece00f7b298158f770d

I think the best would be to add a "part of base plan" check box to the label and polyline dialogs (like it inside the furniture dialog).
[Jun 9, 2019, 1:50:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlbrechtL

Germany
Re: Labels and polylines not in base plan and lock all objects that are not part of a level

I also solved point 2 by adding a check box to the level dialog. Now every level can be lock separately.

Code changes: https://github.com/AlbrechtL/SweetHome3D/comm...4d4a8b179caa1fa4ab2fec0b9
[Jun 9, 2019, 11:48:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlbrechtL

Germany

For everyone who want to try it. You can find a JAR file here: https://github.com/AlbrechtL/SweetHome3D/releases
[Jun 11, 2019, 10:45:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved